We believe our business activities need to have a positive impact upon the lives of people with whom we connect directly. But we also see those less fortunate within our own communities. With compassion and understanding for their condition, we reach out to deliver a message of hope. We work together with the society. In every aspect. In every area. In every corner.
Nusantara Care attempts to engage with the society in a variety of ways to benefit their lives. This includes the three pillars: Education, Health and Safety, and Environment and Society.
We recognize that the development of infrastructure doesn’t simply create an economic impact, but also greatly effects the society within which it operates. The Company is doing its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) under the flag of Nusantara Care. It is hoped that through this program, the Company is able to have a beneficial effect on the members within society.
It is undeniable that the children of society are the future of the society of tomorrow and it is for this very reason that education is at the forefront of Nusantara Care’s CSR program. As one of the core principles of NI, the objective in this program is to provide better facilities for students and thus improve the quality of their education. Education itself is focused on three main aspects: facility’s improvement, scholarship, and teachers’ training.
PROGRAMS IN 2021 :
- "Nusantara Campus" PT Nusantara Infrastructure through the Human Resources (HR) Division held a "Sharpen the Saw" program or activity to hone skills and knowledge for all employees during the Covid-19 Pandemic. This program is also known as "Nusantara Campus" because it has a curriculum that is packaged in several categories, including general skills, special skills, general knowledge, general competencies and special competencies. Not only that, there are general classes or all employees can take part in and there are also special classes for certain positions. The sharpen the saw program has been carried out since June 2021 by presenting facilitators or speakers from internal and external parties who are reliable and professional in their fields, who also have a passion for sharing. In the early stages or the first 10 sessions, Nusantara collaborated with the University of Indonesia (UI) Anniversary Committee, by presenting professional psychologists who are also alumni of the University of Indonesia to share their knowledge and experiences with all Nusantara Group employees.
PROGRAMS IN 2020 :
- "The Company Supported the Improvement of National Teachers’ Competence" As one of the Company's steps to improve the quality of the future of Indonesian education, the Company, through Nusantara Care, in collaboration with the Cikal Teacher Campus (KGC) held a "Help Strengthen Teachers" program to support teachers and several schools affected by Covid-19. Read More..
- "Nusantara Inspiration Class at Nusa Indah Junior High School (SMP)" The Company's attention to efforts to improve the quality of education and knowledge of the younger generation is reflected in the collaboration with the Pustaka Kelana Foundation (YPK). On March 6, 2020, the Company together with YPK held the first stage of the “Inspiration Class” at SMP Nusa Indah, Tangerang. Read More..
- "Nusantara Care and Pustaka Kelana Foundation (YPK) Organized A Journalistic Training" Through Nusantara Care, the Company in collaboration with the Pustaka Kelana Foundation (YPK) held a writing training program. Read More..
PROGRAMS IN 2019 :
- "Educational Trip to National Library" On 31 August 2019, Nusantara Care in collaboration with Yayasan Pustaka Kelana (YPK) through “Nusantara Mengajar” initiated an educational trip to the National Library in South Medan Merdeka Street, Central Jakarta. Read More..
- "Humas Sulsel Expo Sharing Session" Deden Rochmawaty, representative of the company has been invited as one of the speaker in Humas Expo Sulsel 2019 on July, 29, 2019 at Phinisi Point Mall Makassar. The event was initiated by South Sulawesi Public Relations and also attended by Public Relations from all cities and districts in South Sulawesi. Read More..
- "Medical Counseling at Cibogo Elementary" Nusantara Care in collaboration with Atma Jaya Warrior initiated a medical counseling at Cibogo elementary school, Cisauk, Tangerang on 27 July 2019. Read More..
- "RPSL Wood Seeds Planting" As an operator of Biomass Power Plant (PLTBm) in Siantan, West Kalimantan, PT Rezeki Perkasa Sejahtera Lestari (RPSL) engaged the society to plant Kaliandra wood seeds. This activity was a form of CSR activity in community empowering program to improve the economy in the operational area of the company. Read More..
- "Educational Scholarship" Nusantara through the program of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) “Nusantara Care” committed to support education in Indonesia with scholarship program. This scholarship is the first time given to postgraduate student. Read More..
- "Community Education Talks" Nusantara collaborate with Pustaka Kelana Foundation in organizing educational activity through Company’s CSR program titled “Talk – Community Education”. The activity held in Child Friendly Integrated Public Space (RPTRA), Read More..
- "Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) Students Visit" The students of Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) visit to BSD Toll on February 27, 2019. Purpose of This visit is to introduce the function of BSD Toll to students and also enhancing their knowledge about infrastructure sector, Read More..
PROGRAMS IN 2018:
- Nusantara Infrastructure (NI) through ‘Nusantara Care’ in collaboration with Yayasan Pustaka Kelana (YPK) held a writing skills training for junior high schools students. This activity was attended by students and teachers from eight different junior high schools in Jakarta and South Tangerang, this event was held in two sessions on 17 November and 24 November 2018.
- “Nusantara Mengajar Goes to Campus” as one of the company’s CSR activities that focused on the education pillar was held sharing session on 15 November 2018 at Bosowa University. The sharing session brought up a topic “Reaching Hope: Building Sustainable Flyover Toll Road Transportation in the City of Makassar”, presented by Bapak Ismail as the Operational and Technical Director of PT BMN-JTSE.
- NI in collaboration with Yayasan Pustaka Kelana (YPK) initiated the “Cinta Membaca” program. This program was aimed to increase the children’s and youth’s interest in reading books. The selected children had the opportunity to improve their skills of reading and Read More..
- Nusantara Care in collaboration with Yayasan Pustaka Kelana launched the Mobile Library (Perpustakaan Keliling) program on July 24, 2018 at a Child-Friendly Integrated Public Space (RPETRA), Segas Segar Berseri, Karet Tengsin, Central Jakarta Read More..
- Another educational program introduced by Nusantara Care and Yayasan Pustaka Kelana (YPK) to the society is the Kelana Box Program. This program was aimed to distribute Box Kelana, a box filled with a variety of educational books to eight Junior High Schools in Jakarta and surrounding areas Read More..
- On July 20, 2018, Ibu Deden as a representative of the company signed an MoU for the CSR program in education with Yayasan Pustaka Kelana a non-profit organization established in 1995 Read More..
- As a part of our CSR campaign “Jalan Tol Peduli – Nusantara Mengajar” Management of BSD Toll invited students of STIMLOG Bandung, Logistic Management major on May 2, 2018. In this event, the students were given a session regarding the toll road industry and Read More..
- Nusantara Mengajar, sharing session was held again at the University of Indonesia. The company took part in this annual event was held on February 22, 2018. Represented by NI CEO with a topic "Infrastructure Financing: Securing National Development through Financial Market". Read More..
- Under the Toll Road Care program, on December 21 2017 the Company held the ‘Nusantara Teaching and Book Donation’ event at the Hang Tuah Elementary School, Makassar. The school was selected due to its close proximity to the Makassar Toll Road Section IV Read More..
- Nusantara Infrastructure initiated CSR program titled "Nusantara Mengajar" (Nusantara Teaching). This program is the application of "Corporate Volunteering", invites employees to be involved and give contribution through sharing their experiences in real work place. Some of the program include Read More..
Programs in 2016:
- Entering 2016, Rajawali Corpora and Group initiated a program of "Keluarga Indonesia Teman Anak Bercerita (KITA Bercerita)" as one collaborative CSR programs Rajawali Group. KITA Bercerita done to improve the culture of storytelling to children. Therefore Read More..
- As a follow up to the signing of the MoA (Memorandum of Agreement) Among Energi Infranusantara (EI) with SN Power and Aboitiz Power about construction plan of Lariang hydropower in North Mamuju on September 2015, Isbram Pattola (EI) and Putri Seruni (Corporate Affairs - NI) made a visit to the North Mamuju on Read More..
Programs in 2015:
- BMN and JTSE is always committed to concern for the community and environment around the operational area. One of concern by BMN and JTSE are re-conducting program to improve the education quality in the city of Makassar. On April 29, 2015, BMN and JTSE provided scholarships to 10 students from 5 various schools around the toll road operational area. Read More..
- Rajawali Corpora Group and Nusantara Infrastructure collaborate on CSR activities in education. The form of collaboration activity is themed “A day for the Nation: Rajawali Cerdas”. Rajawali Cerdas is a part of the Warga Mengajar activities which have been conducted sustainable by Fortune Indonesia through Sanggar Fortune (Fortune studio). Read More..
Programs in 2014:
- As a member in Global Corpora network, Rajawali Corpora participated in "Global Compact Voluntary Day 2014" which was held on 5-6 December 2014 in Pasir Angin Village, Megamendung District, Bogor Regency. Read More..
- Nusantara Infrastructure -through its subsidiary: PT Margautama Nusantara (MUN) - provided scholarships (monthly fund which will be valid for one year) to dozens of outstanding students in Makassar, on 29-30 January 2014. MUN also held a brief counseling regarding cleanliness and road traffic disciplines.
- PT Komet Infra Nusantara (KIN) awarded scholarships to students of School of Electrical Engineering and Informatics (STEI) of Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) on October 3, 2014. This scholarship is divided into four categories: Achievement scholarship, Economics scholarship, Research scholarship, and Organizations scholarship. Students are also given a public lecture by David Burke (CEO of KIN).
HEALTH AND SAFETY
We aim to maintain strict safety standards throughout our company and not just on our tool roads. This is therefore another important part of our CSR program to ensure the continued safety of members of society, through either proactive or reactive responses.
In conjunction and with the support of the local governments and the Indonesian Red Cross, the company have provided rescue vehicle to support any relief operations when needed. As a result of global warming, these events are occurring more frequently, and so it is for this reason that a number of management programs have been implemented.
Programs in 2020:
- "Nusantara Care and WVI’s Quick Response to Floods in Jakarta" The Company has also taken action to respond to floods that occurred in Jakarta through the Nusantara Care program. In this program, the Company cooperates with Wahana Visi Indonesia (WVI) to collaborate in providing assistance to communities who are victims of the Jakarta
floods. Assistance was distributed through WVI in the form of donations for daily necessities, including health and education packages on January 30, 2020. The donation was symbolically organized by Deden Rochmawaty, GM Corporate Affairs as the Company's representative. With this assistance and donations, the Company hopes to help and ease the burden on flood victims, as well as support their lives after the disaster.
- "Tol Makassar Provided Handwashing Facilities in Caring About Cleanliness" The massive spread of the Covid-19 virus that continues to occur encourages Makassar Toll Management to invite the community around the office and operational areas to maintain more cleanliness as an effective step to reduce the spread. This spirit is then manifested through the provision of portable hand washing facilities by the Makassar Toll Management in 3 (three) different locations. These facilities are equipped with soap, tissue and trash cans so that they can be an adequate means to support optimal hygiene in the face of the Covid-19 pandemic. The first hand washing facility is located in the Pasar Niaga Daya area, Makassar, while 2 (two) other facilities are located in the Pasar Kampung Beru area and near the Pedestrian Bridge (JPO) which is in front of SD Sudirman next to the Bosowa Tower, Makassar. Placement of portable hand washing facilities is focused on areas with central points of the crowd, which aims to make more people more able to maintain personal hygiene through washing their hands when outside the home.
- "PT Inpola Meka Energi Cared For Covid-19" The Company, through PT Inpola Meka Energi (IME) distributes assistance in the form of health and hygiene support facilities for the community around the operational area located in Tanah Pinem District. This assistance is a form of support from the Company in preventing the spread of COVID-19. This health and hygiene support facility assistance was handed over on March 31, 2020 in the form of a portable hand washing facility equipped with liquid soap. These facilities are located at the Tanah Pinem Sub-district Office, the Tanah Pinem Sector Police Station, and the Kuta Buluh Community Health Center, Tanah Pinem District. In addition, on different occasions, the Company through IME provided assistance to the Village Head of Tanah Pinem in the form of portable hand washing facilities, liquid soap, disinfectant liquid, and 5 sets of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for disinfectant sprayers such as protective glasses, masks medical and non-medical, gloves, raincoats and vitamin C supplements on April 2, 2020. In addition to these two reas, there are other areas that have also received similar assistance from the Company, namely Kuta Buluh Village, Kuta Gamber Village, Kempawa Village and Pamah Village which is distributed on 6-7 April 2020 to each village head. In order to provide a wider and more even distribution coverage of health and hygiene support facilities to various regions, IME Management distributed assistance to other Dairi Regency communities on April 17, 2020 .. All of this assistance shows the Company's concern to prevent the spread of the Covid-19 virus and other diseases that can infect the community.
- "Hygiene Facilities For PT Sarana Catur Tirta Kelola (SCTK)" PT Sarana Catur Tirta Kelola (SCTK), which is one of the Company's business units in the clean water sector, also showed its support and concern for Covid-19 prevention efforts. SCTK Management cooperated with the Regional Government of Cijeruk Village to hold CSR activity - Covid-19 Response on April 24, 2020, such as distributing cleaning facilities, namely disinfectant sprayers. The supports were handed over directly by the SCTK team to village representatives for communities around the operational area.
Programs in 2016:
- On 24 March 2016, was held talkshow about health in Pondok Aren operational offices to commemorate World Tuberculosis Day (HTBS). Read More..
- PT Bosowa Marga Nusantara (BMN) and PT Jalan Tol Seksi Empat (JTSE) in cooperation with Palang Merah Indonesia (PMI) of Makassar held Blood Donor event in Karebosi Field tribune area, Makassar on March 30, 2016. Read More..
Programs in 2014:
- After the launching of theme "Living Clean Living Healthy" that was being implemented in some State Elementary Schools in Village of Cijeruk, District of Kibin, Regency of Serang, Banten, Nusantara Care donated water tank (commonly known as Torrent) to State Elementary Schools of Tinggulun, and some whiteboards to State Elementary School of Garung.
- Nusantara Infrastructure -through its subsidiary: PT Sarana Catur Tirtakelola (SCTK)- conducted social activities in the form of free medical treatment to 500 residents in the Village of Cijeruk, District of Kibin, Regency of Serang, Banten, on October 8, 2014. This event has been supported by Community Health Center (Puskesmas) and the residents of Village of Cijeruk.
Programs in 2013:
- Nusantara Care held a blood donation drive on BSD and also donated groceries for the donors. This event is a part of a series of activities in line with Nusantara Infrastruture’s Corporate Social Responsibility program in the holy month of Ramadan, and also to replenish supplies in the Red Cross blood banks during this period.
- In conjunction with the Indonesian Red Cross, NI hosted a Blood Donation Drive in the Menara Global building in Jakarta. Attendance not only included staff and employees of Nusantara Infrastructure, but also other workers and staff of the office building as well.
ENVIRONMENT AND SOCIETY
The environment and Society is another important aspect of the Nusantara Care CSR program, which aims to ensure that the society understands how much their support is appreciated, therefore a number of initiatives were implemented. This aspect is focused on two main locations: BSD and Makassar.
Programs in 2021:
- "Care for the victims of the West Sulawesi earthquake" PT Nusantara Infrastructure Tbk through Nusantara Care participated in the West Sulawesi Earthquake disaster recovery program that occurred in early 2021. Together with Wahana Visi Indonesia (WVI), Nusantara Care provided assistance in the form of daily needs to communities affected by disasters to support their activities.
- "Improving the Quality and Quantity of Sidikalang Dairi Arabica Coffee" One of the business units of PT Nusantara Infrastructure Tbk in the energy sector, PT Inpola Meka Energi (IME) together with the Society for the Protection of Geographical Indications of Sidikalang Arabica Coffee (MASPIGASS) held a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Program to support improving the quality and quantity of Sidikalang Arabica Coffee, Dairi Regency, North Sumatra. The program inauguration was held at the Dairi Regent's Office on 27 July 2021 which was witnessed directly by the Dairi Regent Dr. Eddy Keleng Ate Berutu and several related officials. This activity is one of the CSR programs under Nusantara Care which involves Sidikalang Arabica Coffee Farmers who are domiciled in Sidikalang District, Parbuluan District, Sitinjo District and Sumbul Pegagan District, Dairi District, North Sumatra through coaching activities to improve the skills of Sidikalang Coffee Farmers in order to improve their skills. economic value of the community while preserving the surrounding environment.
- "Pl Greening of Toll Area by MMN & JTSE Management" PT Makassar Metro Network and PT Jalan Tol Section 4 again held tree planting activities along the Pondok Aren-Serpong Toll Road on April 12, 2021. This activity was attended by all directors and management as a form of the Company's concern for the environment by utilizing the land around it. the toll road area as a water catchment area, as well as an effort to green the toll road section by planting trees.
- "Podcasts and Charity Ramadhan BSD Toll" Podcast and Ramadan Charity On Friday (7 May 2021) hosted by PT BSD Tol located in the lobby of the PT BSD Tol office, Intermark and online via Zoom meeting and IG Live.
This Charity activity is aimed at orphans who are in 6 urban villages around the Pondok Aren - Serpong toll road, namely
1. Old Rice Field
2. New Rice Fields
4. Deadlocked Swamp
6. Swamp Mekar Jaya
The assistance provided was in the form of school equipment and cash which was handed over directly by the directors and management of PT Bintaro Serpong Damai to representatives of orphans from each kelurahan. The event continued with the Ramadan tauziah chat podcast, with the theme "Work hard or Pray hard" with the resource person, UST. H. Ahmad Faisal, SH, MH. With the Podcast chat theme delivered, it is hoped that we can always continue to build and develop our positive mental attitude during the current pandemic.
- "Jalan Tol Makassar Peduli Korban Bencana Alam" On Sunday, January 17, 2021, the Management of PT Toll Road Section Four (JTSE) and PT Makassar Metro Network (MMN) distributed aid in the form of basic needs to victims of the Majene-Mamuju Natural Disaster, West Sulawesi Province.
Programs in 2020:
- "BSD Tol Planted Trees With Jasa Marga and Indonesian Traffic Corps (Korlantas POLRI)" PT Bintaro Serpong Damai (BSD Toll) cooperated with Jasa Marga and Indonesian Traffic Corps (Korlantas POLRI) for Serpong – Pondok Aren KM 8+00 area to organize a treeplanting event with the theme “Conserve the Environment, Make Your Day Green!” on January 17, 2020, which was attended by BSD Toll Director of Operations and Engineering Kristianto, Jasa Marga representatives, and Korlantas POLRI. A total of 200 Mahogany and Monkey Pod Trees were planted at several points, including in the Serpong – Pondok Aren toll road area. In the future, BSD Toll Management will increase the number of trees to be planted in the Serpong - Pondok Aren Toll Area, creating green open space while adding aesthetics around the toll area to make it look more beautiful and comfortable.
- "Pl Greening of Toll Area by BSD Management" To celebrate the 75th Public Service Work Day, PT Bintaro Serpong Damai (BSD Toll) Management organized treeplanting activity along the Pondok Aren – Serpong Toll Line on December 7, 2020. This activity was attended by the directors and management to show the Company's concern for the environment by utilizing the land around the toll road area as a water catchment area and as an effort to green the area around the toll line.
- "Free Electricity Connection from PT RPSL" Together with PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN) Regional Main Unit (UIW) West Kalimantan (Kalbar), the management of PT Rezeki Perkasa Sejahtera Lestari (RPSL) worked together to bring electricity to the community through an electricity connection assistance program that focused on providing electricity connections for 81 residential' houses in Wajok Hulu Village, Jungkat District, Mempawah Regency andKubu Raya Regency, West Kalimantan. The support was given on January 16, 2020 with a symbolic handover. With the assistance of free electricity connection for houses without electricity, the welfare and economy of the community could improve and it could minimize the existence of illegal electricity connections that endangered the safety of the community.
- "BSD Tol’s Quick Response to Floods" On January 23, 2020, the management of PT Bintaro Serpong Damai (BSD Tol) provided assistance to residents as a form of the Company's concern for communities affected by floods. Assistance in the form of school equipment packages for children, mosque carpets, large trash cans, street lighting and materials to make a shelter for displaced victims was distributed to residents of RT 01 & RT 05, RW 13, Kampung Gedong, Jombang Village, South Tangerang. located around the toll area.
- "Staple Food Aid From Tol Makassar Management For Al-Hijrah and Annur Muhassin Orphanages" In order to support the fulfillment of people's daily needs in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic, Makassar Toll Management has distributed assistance in the form of distributing basic necessities. The parties to which this aid is distributed are two orphanages located around the operational area, namely the Al-Hijrah and Annur Muhasin orphanages. The donation was given on April 9, 2020 in the form of basic necessities packages.
- "Nusantara Care and Kami Cinta Indonesia (KCI) Community Response to Covid-19" Not only does the Covid-19 pandemic have an impact on public health, but it also affects social life. One of the impacts is the loss of income which then makes it difficult for people to meet their daily needs. Based on this situation, the Company, together with the We Love Indonesia Community (KCI) - We Care, held the "Nusantara Care- Responses-to-Covid-19" program on April 22-23, 2020 in several areas in Jakarta. Through this program, assistance for basic necessities was distributed to underpriviledged people in the hope that it could help the community to meet their daily needs.
- "BSD Toll and Sari Roti Supported the Nutrition Fulfillment of the Public through the Distribution of Basic Needs and Bread" In the midst of Corona Virus (Covid-19) Pandemic outbreak, the Company through Nusantara Care continuously carried out various Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities as a form of concern and contribution. This time, the Company’s business unit, PT Bintaro Serpong Damai (BSD), together with PT Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk,
commonly known as Sari Roti, distributed basic daily needs and thousands loaves of bread to 250 families near BSD Toll Operational Area on May 8, 2020. This activity was a form of support and concrete action of the Company's concern in supporting the fulfillment of community nutrition amidst Covid-19 Pandemic This activity, which was held on May 8, 2020, is a form of support and concrete action of the Company's concern in supporting the fulfillment of community nutrition in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic. The aid was distributed directly by representatives of local residents to each head of the family to avoid crowds.
- "BSD Toll Distributed Staple Foods and Hygiene Facilities to Nearby Communities" PT Bintaro Serpong Damai (BSD), which is one of the Company's business units in the toll sector together with the BSD Highway Patrol Unit (PJR), held social service activities on May 15, 2020 in the form of distributing daily staple food aid. This activity is a form of the Company's concern for the people affected by COVID-19. On different occasions, the BSD Toll Management on May 19 2020 provided a number of cleaning facilities to the Environmental Service of the South Tangerang City Government as a form of the Company's concern to create a habit of always maintaining a clean environment within the community.
Programs in 2019:
- "Flood Donation for South Sulawesi" One of the CSR activities of “Jalan Tol Peduli” initiated by the subsidiary of Margautama Nusantara (MUN), is donation for the flood victims in South Sulawesi. This activity was conducted by collaboration in between MUN’s subsidiaries, Read More..
- As the Company's contribution to provide green areas in Makassar City, Bosowa Marga Nusantara (BMN) and WIKA Beton implemented to cooperation for community development by planting of tree seeds. The ceremony taken place in front of Tallasa City on January 31, 2019 and Read More..
Programs in 2016:
- As a commitment PT Bosowa Marga Nusantara (BMN) and PT Jalan Tol Seksi Empat (JTSE) in environmental conservation, BMN and JTSE participation to success of government programs 'Mental Revolution to Indonesia Net of Waste 2020' held on March 5, 2016. Read More..
- In developing waste bank program for the preservation of the environment, PT Bosowa Marga Nusantara (BMN) and PT Jalan Tol Seksi Empat (JTSE) add a Bank Waste management sites, in the Village Buloa, the area around toll road. Read More..
- In commemorating the World Environment Day (WED), South Tangerang City held the event entitled "Preserving the Neighborhood" in Park City I, BSD, Serpong, on Saturday, June 4, 2016. Read More..
- PT Jalan Tol Seksi Empat (JTSE) held event called " Toll Road Sharing Love and Care" on 15 June 2016 at Bridge II Tallo, Makassar. Read More..
- As a routine activity in every month of Ramadan, this year PT Bintaro Serpong Damai (BSD) held breaking fast together and donations to orphans at June 24, 2016 in the Office of Operations Pondok Aren. Read More..
Programs in 2015:
- BSD Toll inaugurates the “Kampung Hijau Nusantara Bank Sampah” (Waste Bank Nusantara Green Village) on June 15, 2015. The inauguration was attended by the Mayor of South Tangerang, Mrs. Airin Rachmi Diany, along with the Head of Health and Cemetery of South Tangerang, also representatives from Unilever Indonesia Foundation. Read More..
- On April 28, 2015, Deputy Mayor of Makassar Syamsu Rizal inaugurated the program named “Kampung Hijau Nusantara Bank Sampah Kebun Raya RW 3 Pannampu Kecamatan Tallo” on the edge-side of toll road managed by BMN and JTSE. Finally, the dream of the residents of RW 03 of Pannampu, Tallo, Makassar, was realized, i.e. to live in a clean, comfortable, and green environment. Read More..
- Rajawali Foundation together with Rajawali Corporate and Nusantara Infrastructure held Biopori Program in Marunda Rusunawa (low-cost apartment) in North Jakarta, on April 8, 2015. This event was a CSR activity of Rajawali through an action of environmental concern along with Marunda Rusunawa community. Read More..
- As an empathy of PT Bosowa Marga Nusantara (BMN) and PT Jalan Tol Seksi Empat (JTSE) management to the fire victims, July 25, 2015 that afflicted Jalan Sabutung Baru residents, Pannampu, Tallo, Makassar, through CSR program granting donation in forms of primary needs and cement. Read More..
- Makassar chosen to be the host of Bank Sampah (Waste Bank) National Meeting throughout Indonesia held by The Ministry of Environment and Forest. The national event was on September 16-17, 2015 at The Green Clarion Hotel, Makassar. Read More..
- Two days before the Indonesian Tree Planting Day every November 29, PT Bintaro Serpong Damai (BSD) along with Environmental Agency and South Tangerang Municipal Administration planting 600 mahogany trees along the BSD toll road ROW 40 on November 27, 2015. Read More..
Programs in 2014:
- Nusantara Care submitted updates of CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) activities related to Waste Bank socialization previously done and got a good response in RW 03 of Pannampu Village, Tallo District, Makassar. Read More..
- BSD Toll in collaboration with Yayasan Rumah Pelangi held a Focus Group Discussion (FGD) on the benefits of establishing a Waste Bank in RW 13 of Jombang Village, Ciputat District, South Tangerang, on 29-30 November 2014. Read More..
- Nusantara Care in cooperation with Makassar Green and Clean (MGC) and Unilever Indonesia Foundation (YUI) provide guidance on “Waste Bank” to resident representatives of RW 03 of Village of Pannampu, District of Tallo, Makassar, on October 7, 2014. The residents were excited because the results of the activities can help them to meet the cost of daily living.
Programs in 2013:
- Nusantara Care held the 4th joint homecoming titled “Mudik Bareng 2013”. Starting with only one bus, then increasing to 10 buses. The event was supported by Nusantara Infrastructure’s strategic partners.
- An iftar (Breaking of the Fast) with orphans and underprivileged families to help build relationship was also held in BSD. The event brought joy to 200 orphans from seven villages.
- Nusantara Infrastructure also provided cash donation to 23 families who were the victims of a fire in the Tallo District of Makassar. With these programs, not only will it help the victims of such disasters, but through better awareness, Nusantara Infrastructure hopes that there will be fewer occurrences in the future through socializing Fire Prevention Awareness.